Motu Teta - Tahiti
About Motu Teta - Tahiti, Private Islands
Manava to Motu TetaraireA Private Island Reserved Just For You.
In the middle of the South Pacific Ocean, in the Atoll of Rangiroa, Tahiti, there is a tropical island waiting to be discovered by you. It is a uniquely special place. Unspoiled by tourism, it is one of the few exquisite beauties left, and one that you and can call your very own. Its name is Motu Tetaraire (Motu Teta). Manava!
There are very few places left on earth where you can inhabit your own private island paradise with no other tourists within miles. This nine-acre dream island is unique and you are the only one on the island during your stay. The staff, including a private chef who will work with you in creating menus for your personal taste, and an experienced excursion guide, will provide every desired comfort and adventure.
The Main Villa Residence: Casual elegance best describes the main house, built in typical Tahitian style with wide open beams and no windows so the South Pacific breezes can keep you comfortable and engulf you. Beautifully appointed and filled with tropical flowers and traditional art.
- 2,250 sq feet (250 sq. meters)
- 2 main bedrooms with King size beds
- Third bedroom with two single beds
- 2 baths
- Dining and living room area
- Kitchen where your private chef will prepare your meals.
The Guest Bungalow Royale:
- 765 sq foot (85 sq. meters)
- 1 main bedroom - King size bed
- 1 sectioned-off second bedroom
- Wet bar, ample storage, and a walk in shower
Each house is complemented by a large veranda that invites you to relax and enjoy the incredible, unobstructed views of the fantastic azure, turquoise-colored Rangiroa Lagoon in the Polynesian lifestyle.
Motu Teta is designed to be your own private hideaway, but should you feel the pull of civilization there is a state of the art flat screen TV/DVD system with surround sound and an eclectic collection of music and DVD's for your listening and viewing pleasure.
- Snorkeling (gear provided)
- Outrigger canoe paddling and excursions
- Miscellaneous handcraft classes for flower leis, palm leaf weaving
Available Excursions (including boat driver/guide):
A wide variety of excursions are available to guests at no charge including:
- Shark feeding
- Snorkeling trips
- Lobster hunt
- Motu picnic lunches
- Other activities and excursions are available with additional charges including drift diving at world-famous Tiputa and Avatoru Pass.
Your Private Island Getaway at Motu Tita Includes:
- Transportation from Rangiroa Airport by motor boat to Motu Teta
- Services of the on-site staff (private chef, excursion guide)
- All meals
- Drinks including champagne, a diverse wine list, and a well stocked bar
- All excursions (excluding deep sea diving)
- Unlimited use of all sport equipment and watercraft
Motu Teta - Tahiti Rental Rates
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Nightly Rate|
|Today–December 18, 2010 Add $200 per adult, per night & $100 per child (under 15), per night to the base rate above.||5||
$ 3,000 USD
€ 2,220 EUR
Inquire About Motu Teta - Tahiti or call us at 800-832-2302
No reviews yet
- Post Your Review of Motu Teta - Tahiti