6 bedroom 6 bath
$3,600–$4,800 / night
8 bedroom 8.5 bath
$2,000–$4,000 / night
The Beach Club
10 bedroom 10 bath
$900–$2,200 / night
When you have the coverage you need, you can relax and enjoy your vacation. You have spent the time researching the destination, you have had conversations with your family and friends, you have spoken to our villa specialist, and you have taken the time to create a lasting villa experience with Island Hideaways. You’ve reserved a deluxe villa and though you’re getting a great value, you’re paying good money for this vacation, so how do you help cover this dream villa vacation from unexpected surprises or events beyond your control? The best way to insure your travel investment is with our Villa/Private Residence Insurance program through Travel Guard.
Working with Travel Guard, one of America’s most trusted insurance program providers, the plan includes:
- Trip Cancellation – covers your entire trip for one plan cost should you cancel due to a covered reason- even pre-existing medical conditions (if purchased within 14 days of initial trip payment)
- (maximum coverage $100,000)
- Trip interruption due to an illness, injury, or other covered reasons occurring while on vacation – even pre-existing medical conditions (if purchased within 14 days of initial trip payment)
- Trip and baggage delay.
- Baggage loss, theft or damage.
- Emergency medical expense and emergency evacuation
- 24/7 Worldwide travel and medical assistance*
- Roadside assistance*
If you are concerned that your travel may be interrupted by unforeseen circumstances which might not be covered with the above plan, we suggest you purchase this plan with the “cancel for any reason” option. This option provides reimbursement for 50% of non-refundable expenses (maximum of $50,000) if you must cancel for any reason not otherwise covered under the plan up to 48 hours prior to your departure.
Please speak to one of our villa specialists to add this affordable coverage to your vacation, and sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy the villa experience of a lifetime.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states. *Travel assistance services provided by Travel Guard.